Roof Repair | Roof Replacement | Vinyl Siding | GutterGuard Leaf Protection | Exterior Doors | Replacement Windows |
Improve your home’s curb appeal with beautiful Roofing, Siding, GutterGlove Pro, Patio & French Doors and Replacement Windows from Safe & Sound Remodeling in Dublin, OH. We specialize in Ohio-made asphalt shingle roofing systems. For Free Estimate Call 740-417-7620.
0% Financing Available For Qualified Buyers
Roof Need Repair Or Replacement? Trying to find a trusted roofing company?
- Safe & Sound Remodeling is a locally-owned, licensed and insured roofer
- We offer no-pressure roofing estimates that include the best roof materials and Owens Corning Lifetime Warranties
- We keep your outside area around your home as clean as we found it, free from debris and nails
- Insurance roofing claims are no problem for us. We guide our roofing customers through the process
- You can select from a wide variety of asphalt shingle roofing styles to complement your home
- Many roofing replacements can be completed in 1 or 2 days.
Safe & Sound Remodeling is a talented team of professional roofers, working for a local, family-owned company. Unlike some roofers, we don’t cut corners on roofing materials, nor do we take shortcuts when we install your roof just so we can get paid faster. Safe & Sound Remodeling understands that the roof you are buying may be the only roof you purchase in your lifetime.
We hope you call us, or use our online Request An Estimate form, to schedule your free inspection soon.
Choosing the Right Roofing Contractor in the Columbus area
- Don’t choose the first contractor who knocks on your door. Protect your roof and your wallet by following common sense. Are they licensed and insured? Is their vehicle properly marked? Does the roofing salesperson have proper identification?
- Are they familiar with Columbus and Central Ohio roofing rules and code regulations and have a relationship with area crews and suppliers?
- Look for manufacturer designations. Manufacturer designations are considered a badge of honor because the contractor must pass certain minimum requirements to earn them.
- Have the roofing contractor clearly explain the warranty. Not all contractors can offer manufacturer warranties that include coverage of the contractor’s workmanship. If a contractor installs the roof incorrectly, it may take months or years for the damage to show up—and insurance won’t pay for it. If the contractor won’t fix it (or worse, has gone out of business), your only recourse is to pay for their mistake yourself.
- Don’t pay for the job up front. Scam roofers in unmarked vehicles with out of state license plates are notorious for giving deep discounts, pressuring for up-front payment and then disappearing.